23 May Spring Cleaning Tips | SuiteAmerica 800 367 9501
Clean up with SuiteAmerica
It’s that time again!
Are you ready to vacuum, dust, and organize?
It may not be fun, but SuiteAmerica’s here to help you have a clean, fresh start to the New Year. Help create a balanced, stress free life for you and your family by following this advice for your spring cleaning.
Don’t get overwhelmed before you start
- Make a list of each room in the house and a sub-list of tasks that need to be addressed.
- Stock up on trash bags, boxes, sponges, and multi-purpose cleaner so you have everything you need on hand. Don’t forget organizational tools such as boxes, bins, and shelves.
- Open the windows to get some fresh air and let out the smell of cleaning products.
- Get energized by turning up the volume on your favorite music playlist!
Divide and Conquer
- Start with your least favorite room to clean or the room that has been neglected the longest.
- Let your family know the days and times you’ll be cleaning and delegate small tasks to them so that everyone has something to accomplish.
- In each room, determine what to throw away and what to donate. Separate the items and at the end of the day, drop off your donations and throw away the trash so you can start fresh the following day with the next room in your home.
- Gather your cleaning supplies in a bucket and carry from room to room.
Stay motivated by checking off each room on your list when complete.
Spring cleaning is also a great time to change out your wardrobe. Wash and pack away winter clothes and break out your summer outfits.
Once you’re done cleaning sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor and enjoy this beautiful spring weather!
If all else fails and you don’t feel like you can keep up with the cleaning or manage the time, SuiteAmerica offers housekeeping services on monthly, weekly, or bi-weekly schedule. Feel free to give us a call – we love lending a hand and helping take care of our corporate housing guests!