10 things we’re thankful for
At SuiteAmerica, there’s a lot to be thankful for…
- We’re thankful for our roots: A little over 20 years ago SuiteAmerica started with an idea from a husband and wife and has grown to over a hundred employees with multiple locations throughout the US!
- We’re thankful for our awesome team that continues to provide award winning customer service year over year.
- We’re thankful for our employees who donate their time to giving back to others.
- We’re thankful that as a company we’re able to support many great causes including Susan G Komen Race for the Cure to raise awareness and support for Breast Cancer.
- We’re thankful that SuiteAmerica has a successful employee owned ESOP.
- We’re thankful for all our partners that help furnish and setup our apartments.
- We’re thankful for cutting edge technology that helps set our company apart from other companies in the corporate housing industry.
- We’re thankful that we are able to provide 24/7 customer support.
- We’re thankful for our guests who continue to stay in corporate housing versus a traditional hotel room.
- And most of all we are thankful that we are able to provide another great year of corporate housing to over thousands of relocating families and business travelers!
As SuiteAmerica has grown over the years, we have implemented many new processes to make our operations run more efficiently. We are constantly evaluating our internal operations and how we interact with our guests. Ultimately, we strive to provide customer service that is the best in the industry. To provide this top notch service to our guests we identified the need to improve communication between our guest service department in house and our distribution and housekeeping team members in the field. By improving the communication between these departments we felt it would help us to improve response times to service requests and allow us to perform more same day requests than we had in the past.
In our efforts to achieve more efficient communication for optimal response times to service requests, we implemented software called Mobile Control by SageQuest. SageQuest’s Mobile Control is a GPS based fleet management software that can be accessed online as well as through a mobile device or tablet. Mobile Control provides an interactive Google map that allows us to see, at any given time, the location of our vehicles as well as their activity (starts, stops, after hour movement, etc.). We are also able to pull reports, set alerts, and create geo-fencing for our most common properties. A geo-fence is commonly used in GPS software and is a virtual perimeter for a real world geographic area. Continue reading “SageQuest – Mobile Control”